About Wedding Albums, Prints and DVD"s

Are you looking for prints for your album? Maybe just a DVD of all your hi-res images from this heirloom day. Or is it a combination that you would like to package together.

Price can fool many people as when dollars go up most believe 'it must be better".

Here at Gerheart Design Photography we'd rather work harder and make more people happy
as we stay busy as opposed to charging dollars most get sticker shock from.

I wanted to make packages affordable. I wanted to service couples that want quality without have to pay 2-3-4-and $5000.00.

I recently had a consult with a future bride that said we were $1500 to $2000 LESS than most of the other photographers.
I am an award winning photographer and have been for 25 years.
I just want to have the opportunity to speak plainly and be fair in the process.

We strive to make a good variety of packages for every budget. But we understand its not a cookie cutter day. Let us know what you would like.

Testimonials

Hello Gary
I just wanted to thank you for doing such work at our daughters
wedding. So many of the guests at the reception complimented you on
how beautiful all the photographs were while watching the slideshow.
They were so surprised to see the pictures you took earlier in the day
to be shown so soon. We really thought we were looking at pictures
from a bridal magazine. Thank you again for capturing so many
wonderful memories on such a special day.
-mother of the bride Jan 2008

And from our brides....

“These are beautiful!!!!!!”


“Great Job. I didn't think you guys could do better but you again have proven me wrong! Again GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!”


“You took so many pictures that I didn’t realize how much was going on during our day and everytime I see them I relive it all again. What you did for us was wonderful”


“You have been the best people to work with. With our family being from different states, you made it easy and so nice to make this experience special”



I first just want to say thank you so much for the wonderful job that you all did. You guys were so good to work with and did excellent work.. Chad and I were so happy with the pictures and the slide show at the reception, how neat was that! Anyways, if you all ever need someone that wants to talk to someone who used you for a wedding please feel free to give them our email becuase we would be more than happy to tell them what a wonderful job you did. Thanks again!”

 - bride


“First of all I would like to thank you from the very bottom of my heart for your services on my wedding day. I can't tell you how much extremely glad I was that I had chosen you for my photographers. Both of your calm, collective manners eased my anxiousness and made the day so much more enjoyable!! The whole thing with the Athenaeum being grumpy about the time- that had the potential to be an unforeseen disaster. If it hadn't been for your professionalism, calmness and ability to "go with the flow", it would be reasonable to say that the day wouldn't have turned out like it had. I can't wait until people begin contacting me as a reference- I will have nothing but praise to say!!!! I took a look at the pictures that were posted on your web site and I couldn't be happier! You've captured everything that made the day special and then some- and I can't wait to show them off and brag! Again, Mike and I thank you for being part of our special day- you played a very important part in how the day turned out! ” -bride


“We just wanted to thank you for the wonderful job you did at the

wedding on Friday night. We never felt that you were "in our face " like some of my friends said their photographers had been and you were sooo accomodating of any requests. Many of our guest mentioned how much they enjoyed seeing the photos at the reception and are anxious to

purchase some of them. Thanks again for helping to make Kelly and Rob's wedding so special. We will definately recommend you to friends, and if there is a web site which you know about were we can recommend you, please let us know.” - mother of  the  bride


I don't think I ever got the opportunity to tell you how much we love the pictures...they captured the day so well!  And some of them look like scenes from a movie...we just love them!-bride

Hannah May

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Fine Art Page Spreads

Fine Art Page Spreads

Favorite DJ"s, Musicians, Videographers and more...

  • Prodigy Video 614.206.5732
  • www.prodigyvideo.com

WedJ

Find a DJ or Photographer at WeDJ.com